5 things we learn about Gilo and Patra on Reserved #3
Flavia Tumusiime seems to be dominating our news feed, something we aren’t complaining about. Just last week she was announced as this year’s #TPF Kampala leg auditions judge. She’s a daring dresser, one who pays two more minutes on what she’s wearing. Well still on last week, the radio personality presented her third episode of Reserved. Reserved is a new online show that features what is trending in style celebrities travel and fashion (obviously).
Clad in a black peplum dress with some metallic meets golden print at the top, Flavia dined with the stars of the Hostel Gilo and Patra. Trust me on the fact that she shimmered all through. She later announced that the dress was designed by Kwesh. Meeting the people behind Kwesh is currently on our To do list.
Flavia strutting in clad in the dress designed by Kwesh.
She shimmered in this beautiful print
Hellen Lukoma (Patra) chose white. Since she was seated all through we didn’t get to see the detail of the her dress. However we are in love with her accessories. She chose to bling her left ear up. This was very daring and edgy .
Patra dazzled in these ear accessories..
The stars of the hit series The Hostel opened up about their aspirations, life and work. However they had to dish out some interesting info about themselves. We’ve compiled some of them from this episode.
1. Patra and Gilo aren’t seeing each off screen and are just friends. However both of them found love on the series. Gilo is actually married to of the stars on the series. Ooops.
2. Patra is a fashion collector, singer and actress. If you knew her for just one thing then you should note this. She will be opening up a beauty parlour next year and is studio working on new records.
3. Gilo sings with a live band. ( I did not see that coming)!
4. Gilo is in talks with a Kenyan Production house and he might be starring in a Kenyan series soon.
5. Patra’s dream is role being a ‘maid’! She wants to get out of her comfort zone. Gilo’s dream role is being a comedian. Patra did not seem to agree with him on this.
Just so you want to know more about Reserved, check out Flavia’s website www.flaviatumusiime.com
You can check out Reserved #3 here