6 Things You Need to Know About the Pearl of Africa Fashion Awards Set to Hold This Saturday
All roads lead to Sky Beach this Saturday for the first edition of the Pearl of Africa Fashion Awards(PAFA). The awards are aimed at recognizing all personalities in the entertainment industry whose fashion choices are worth a glance. We’re excited to see what they have up their sleeves, and we shall be at the event to bring you all the exclusive details and highlights.
Here’s everything you need to know.
- This red carpet event will be to be hosted by a number of media personalities including Roger Mugisha, Crystal Newman, Miss Deedan, Sheila Gashumba, Kabs Haloha, Denzel Mwiyeretsi and Zahara Totto among others.
- The evening’s highlights will include fashion showcases by some of Uganda’s top designers from K.Raphael Couture, Kais Divo Collection and Eguana Kampala to Jose House of Creations.
- PAFA 2017 will also feature performances from Cindy, Fik Fameica, and B2C. Dance groups CathyViccyRoz and 256 kings will also be on hand to keep the guests entertained all evening.
- The PAFA awards 2017 will be awarding various personalities in the fashion business with categories such as Best Fashion Designer, Best Red Carpet Host, Best Dressed Politician, Best Rising Fashionable Music Artiste, Best Fashionable Music Video and so many others. Voting is currently ongoing and will close on November 30th, 2017.
- What makes these fashion awards different is the fact at they are truly Ugandan, hosted by Ugandans with performances from Ugandan artistes and with a goal of steering Uganda’s fashion industry forward.
- Tickets to the show are available at all Mega Standard supermarkets, Outlet Supermarket, Yuppys clothing, Crazy Chicken and Galaxy FM. Ordinary tickets are at UGX50,000, UGX1m for the VIP and UGX3m for the VVIP table seating.
Are you attending the pearl of africa fashion awards? Sound off in the message box below.